MAGNETIZE YOUR BUSINESS:
“A business that is not known is a dead business.” If You are a business owner, you are into serving your clients.
- You need to connect , to advertise, and the best way to advertise is the word of mouth.
- To help small business owners and entrepreneurs to succeed, I am trying to bring them together into a meeting around Pasadena (probably in a local restaurant for lunch –not paid OK? –). If you feel you’d be interested or a friend of yours, just pass down this invitation.
- This is a great opportunity for you to network. My work is partly based on Jack Canfield’s Success Principles, Jesse and Sharla’s Sell is not a 4 Letter Word, and Shawn Achor’s The Happiness Advantage.
You will learn:
- HOW to deeply connect with potential clients,
- HOW to promote your service in a more efficient way,
- HOW to make your business more attractive to clients, so they can get you referrals,
- and more.
There is a moment to act, and this moment is now. if you’ve been stuck in your business, this is for you.
Don’t second guess, don’t hesitate, if your heart tells you to come. “You know you can’t throw a whole life away because he’s banged up a little.” Tom Smith, Seabiscuit
Confirm First BEFORE coming! WHEN and WHERE: Monday May 18, at noon, at Carrows, 815 Fremont Ave. South Pasadena. To be confirmed. NOTE: It could be in another restaurant or place in the area.
Do NOT stay in the dark! If you want to change your struggling business into a thriving one, please leave a comment under.
Confirmation: ==> email to : infoATBestYourLife.com with the following subject: “Yes, I want to Magnetize my Biz!”
See you there!